Dungeons and Dragons - Cluj-Napoca

Sectiune destinata discutiilor premergatoare organizarii intalnirlor de boardgames. Aici puteti anunta ce doriti sa jucati, unde si cand si daca sunteti mai multi doritori anuntati in Intalniri ce ati pus la cale.
Macleod

Dungeons and Dragons - Cluj-Napoca

08 Feb 2012, 11:11

Hello there,

I'm a DM currently looking for a group of players(3-5) in Cluj-Napoca interested in playing the Pathfinder RPG (It's basically Dungeons & Dragons ver. 3.5 but updated and debugged.)

I don't charge any fees for running these games, and I already have all the materials required to play the game.

I've been doing this for a while, so I can guarantee at least a mediocre gaming experience.

Previous experience is not necessary.

However, I'm looking for players that are dedicated, interested and role-play oriented. What does this mean? Well, let me explain:

Dedicated - I need players who are able to set aside time for our D&D sessions, and who will show up on time at said sessions.

Interested - If you're a girlfriend, sybling or whoever that had nothing better to do at home and aren't really interested in these kind of actiities, please remain home.You'll have more fun there.

Role-play oriented - I'm one of those nut DM's who are torwards the RP end of the spectrum. I expect you to write a character background, and play out your character in the appropriate manner. While hacking, looting and level gaining are a great part of the D&D experience, they aren't the main focus, since you can easily do all these in a computer RPG without any fuss of complicated character building and dice.

For me, the most frustrating part in being a DM isn't reading hundreds of pages of broken and unbalanced rules, or the hours needed to create a good adventure.

It's players who don't respect the above, and also balacing schedules for players. It's kind of hard working on the adventure, and also making 20 or so phone calls to see who's available when. This is why I prefer to work with a whole group(3-5 players) who organizes itself and then gives me a call when they want to play(I'm usually available during saturdays and sundays).

Also, a location with a table to play around would be a great plus.

Feel free to drop me a line in this topic, or to PM me.

Live free, roll well.
Last edited by Macleod on 08 Feb 2012, 11:54, edited 1 time in total.

Chuckila
King Meeple
King Meeple

Re: Dungeons and Dragons - Cluj-Napoca

08 Feb 2012, 11:29

Bafta in a-ti gasi grup de joc. Din ce am vazut pe forum, in Cluj nu sunt foarte multi pasionati de D&D (Criss?), dar poate reusiti sa va faceti un grup de 4-5 oameni.

Macleod

08 Feb 2012, 11:53

Iau si incepatori fara probleme, nu a zis nimeni nimic de pasionati.

Shaikan
King Meeple
King Meeple
Custom Rank: Dark Lord @ Natiunea Jucatoare

08 Feb 2012, 12:53

Mult succes in a gasi oameni:)....sper sa se propage si la noi D&D-ul si roleplaying-ul in general :)

Return to “Discutii preliminare intalniri”