Android: Netrunner

Intalniri in Cluj!
jdeng

Android: Netrunner

11 May 2018, 23:03

Hello! I was told to post here to find the 2 Netrunner players that exist. If anyone wants to host me for some netrunner games, I'm here for the next week from the United States and would love to play (no decks with me, but I wouldn't be opposed to possibly sending some promos when I go back to the US...)

Let me know if anyone wants to play.

Haddeo
King Meeple
King Meeple

Re: Android: Netrunner

12 May 2018, 09:03

ah....... the Legend of the 2 Netrunner players.

It is not the first time when a Baby Meeple, rather foolishly, tried to find more about this legend from his/her first post on this magical land.
It is not an easy task, but to find the only 2 Netrunner players that exists you must pass the great Transilvanian challenges.
I’m not allowed to tell you what the challenges are , as the myth says that the moment I’ll tell you, I’ll be killed, but I think you are special.
The first challenge is the challenge of the Asdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
But what if they are creating the disaster within themselves?
Things are OK now but I never know when it's going to change.

fl0po
King Meeple
King Meeple
Custom Rank: iOS Netrunner

12 May 2018, 16:53

the netrunners are in Android NetRunner Romania facebook group. you can find additional info on The Netrunners : RO facebook page.
HACK OR GET WHACKED!

Burepishta
Chief Meeple
Chief Meeple

14 May 2018, 20:09

There will be two of us playing ANR at Checkpoint this Wednesday from around 6PM, you're welcome to drop by for a game or two.

Return to “Cluj”