On Mars - KS 2019

tipuri de jocuri, recomandari, aranjarea soldateilor in cutii, filme in care apar boardgames sau ORICE altceva va trece prin cap si e legat de boardgaming
makowey
Chief Meeple
Chief Meeple
Custom Rank: Introspecter

On Mars - KS 2019

15 Jan 2019, 09:15

"My next project will be called On Mars. I’m playtesting it on an almost-daily basis with an amazing group of playtesters and developers from every corner of our world, and I am really excited about it."

"It's a game about the first 100 years of the Mars colonization. You are among the first colonists who will settle, explore and conduct ongoing research about the best ways to develop a self-sustaining colony on Mars. The first colonists to arrive will be very dependent upon what the earth sends to the colony--such as projects to conduct, goods, technology, and new colonists. As you settle in, you will improve the life support system; move the rover to reach anomalies; build domes and special buildings; use your scientists; produce with drones and travel between the colony and the orbiting support station to obtain new projects and research technologies. As the years pass, resources begin to be available in the colony and the earth will be the last resource you will depend upon."

"This is the initial story of a game that will have my signature, the terrific art of Ian O‘Toole (that I’m eager to see) and the seal of a solid and amazing production from Eagle-Gryphon Games. More will follow soon about this big and very exciting project for all of us. Our current plan is to have more specifics about the gameplay and sample art to reveal to you at the start of 2019 and to do a Kickstarter for this project in April, 2019."

BGG link: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/184267/mars

Return to “Discutii generale”