Board game hobby, explained

un fel de loc de dat cu capul, loc de vorbit verzi si uscate, batut campii, etc
26octombrie
King Meeple
King Meeple
Custom Rank: Awesome Silly Bard

Board game hobby, explained

07 Jan 2017, 11:55

am gasit un subiect absolut delicios pe bgg, despre cum sa explici cat mai prost ce-i cu jocurile astea care te pasioneaza. Feel free to continue here. Ca sa va fac pofta, cateva citate:

quote from Richard Kennedy -
It's like the show "Hoarders" just a little more organized...
quote from Ryan -
Taken from a cat's diary...

"I have allowed the human servants to purchase yet another boardgame. This is game number 315 by my count, but the humans only appear to be able to count to 8 since all others seem to be forgotten and collecting dust. I predict this game will also only be played once and then forgotten, but perhaps the humans will surprise me this time.

I allowed the human servants another gathering ritual based around the new boardgame. The usual suspects showed up and proceeded to behave in predictably human fashion. I won't go into details yet again, but as usual, they failed to take into account how long the arguments would take and did not finish a single game.

When the gathering finally broke up, the human servants foolishly left the game in place, expecting to finish next week if I was gracious enough to allow them another gathering. These games contain small wooden and cardboard pieces that represent various aspects of human servant life. Perhaps they enjoy ordering around the little wooden figures because they tire of doing my bidding each day?

Just in case, while they were sleeping in their servant quarters, I scattered the pieces around multiple rooms in the house after knocking over some of their display objects in the process. Since they can only count to 8, I am certain they won't miss most of them."
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/170143 ... bby/page/1

DeeDee
King Meeple
King Meeple

Re: Board game hobby, explained

07 Jan 2017, 19:45

Mie-mi place cel de la inceput, one-liner "Yeah, it's like Monopoly. " Exact genul meu de umor :)

Miţã
King Meeple
King Meeple
Custom Rank: Zombie Killer

07 Jan 2017, 20:13

26octombrie wrote:am gasit un subiect absolut delicios pe bgg, despre cum sa explici cat mai prost ce-i cu jocurile astea care te pasioneaza. Feel free to continue here. Ca sa va fac pofta, cateva citate:

quote from Richard Kennedy -
It's like the show "Hoarders" just a little more organized...
quote from Ryan -
Taken from a cat's diary...

"I have allowed the human servants to purchase yet another boardgame. This is game number 315 by my count, but the humans only appear to be able to count to 8 since all others seem to be forgotten and collecting dust. I predict this game will also only be played once and then forgotten, but perhaps the humans will surprise me this time.

I allowed the human servants another gathering ritual based around the new boardgame. The usual suspects showed up and proceeded to behave in predictably human fashion. I won't go into details yet again, but as usual, they failed to take into account how long the arguments would take and did not finish a single game.

When the gathering finally broke up, the human servants foolishly left the game in place, expecting to finish next week if I was gracious enough to allow them another gathering. These games contain small wooden and cardboard pieces that represent various aspects of human servant life. Perhaps they enjoy ordering around the little wooden figures because they tire of doing my bidding each day?

Just in case, while they were sleeping in their servant quarters, I scattered the pieces around multiple rooms in the house after knocking over some of their display objects in the process. Since they can only count to 8, I am certain they won't miss most of them."
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/170143 ... bby/page/1
Daca faci vp pe urma acestui topic sa le transferi la DanielM :D , el a postat la prostioare primul acest link

Teddy
King Meeple
King Meeple

07 Jan 2017, 21:04

Adevarul e ca si eu postez doar pt vp-uri.

omucu
King Meeple
King Meeple
Custom Rank: Meeple-șef la boardgamers.ro

08 Jan 2017, 16:58

Teddy wrote:Adevarul e ca si eu postez doar pt vp-uri.
E fain cum VP-urile tin de foame, cam ca likeurile pe facebook

fl0po
King Meeple
King Meeple
Custom Rank: iOS Netrunner

12 Jan 2017, 16:28

Teddy wrote:Adevarul e ca si eu postez doar pt vp-uri.
ia d-aici, boss.
mai zi ceva, ca iti mai dau.

( se simte un pic de ardei iute in comentariul tau. clar meriti VP)
HACK OR GET WHACKED!

26octombrie
King Meeple
King Meeple

12 Jan 2017, 18:20

Miţã wrote:Daca faci vp pe urma acestui topic sa le transferi la DanielM :D , el a postat la prostioare primul acest link
de cand ai scris sunt intr-o jale...

acum ce sa fac, daca nu scrie in forum explicit, la regulament, ca trebuie sa citim toate-toate postarile noi, am pacatuit si am ratat postarea lui DanielM.
si daca nu mai iau VPuri ce-o sa ma fac...?! :o

Miţã
King Meeple
King Meeple

12 Jan 2017, 19:33

26octombrie wrote:
Miţã wrote:Daca faci vp pe urma acestui topic sa le transferi la DanielM :D , el a postat la prostioare primul acest link
de cand ai scris sunt intr-o jale...

acum ce sa fac, daca nu scrie in forum explicit, la regulament, ca trebuie sa citim toate-toate postarile noi, am pacatuit si am ratat postarea lui DanielM.
si daca nu mai iau VPuri ce-o sa ma fac...?! :o
Trebuie să fi pedepsita, 5 zile fara forum dar ai voie la 2 prieteni sa joci non stop jocuri!

26octombrie
King Meeple
King Meeple

12 Jan 2017, 20:31

Miţã wrote: Trebuie să fi pedepsita, 5 zile fara forum dar ai voie la 2 prieteni sa joci non stop jocuri!
Am voie macar sa intru sa verific daca am primit VPuri, pliiz ?!! :oops:

Daemian1981
Wizard Meeple
Wizard Meeple

12 Jan 2017, 21:12

Nope, direct pe rug si la parjolit cu tine! Iar cel care te-a depistat va fi ridicat la rang de Grand Inquisitor!

Miţã
King Meeple
King Meeple

12 Jan 2017, 21:14

Daemian1981 wrote:Nope, direct pe rug si la parjolit cu tine! Iar cel care te-a depistat va fi ridicat la rang de Grand Inquisitor!
:lol:

Return to “Offtopic - discutii libere”