Help us enforce Kickstarter availability to creators everywhere in the EU

Ati descoperit un proiect interesant pe Kickstarter? Deschideti un topic si poate gasiti si alti useri interesati de joc.
BoardGamesBG
Baby Meeple
Baby Meeple

Help us enforce Kickstarter availability to creators everywhere in the EU

07 May 2021, 06:21

Hi everyone,
A recent EU initiative, the FuturEU, allows us to propose citizen ideas to the EU parliament. I've shared my idea for introduction of obligatory availability to every EU country of the international crowdfunding platforms (and namely Kickstarter) that have some EU availability as part of the Digital economy category. Currently Kickstarter is still unavailable to creators in Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Finland, Romania, Slovakia, Cyprus, Portugal, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary and Malta.

If the EU accept this proposal, they can enforce equal access for every EU country, helping us with project funding and allowing better (and clearer) legislation across the EU. I've asked gamers in other countries as well and I wil try to pitch the idea to one of the Bulgarian MEPs, considering it already gained some traction.

I'm sure that there are Romanian board game creators that would love easy access to the platform, so please help us by endorsing this idea here (the site requires login in the europa.eu website, works with FB and Google logins too): https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/Dig ... osals/2014

Thanks in advance!
Nikolai Tsekov

Return to “Kickstarter”